Lacasta Cruise Halong is a high quality 5-star cruise line operating in Halong Bay- นายลานฮา. La Casta Cruises tour package has been designed to cater passengers from the beginning to the end of their seemless vacation in Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island. Whilst some cruises appeal to a fun-loving crowd, La Casta Cruises draw a quieter, more style-conscious customer. They are cruises for discerning people who dream of floating on a calm, azure sea, among limestone peaks under boundless skies. Cruises designed for self-contemplation, to discover your inner resources and how strong your connection is with nature and local culture. La Casta Cruises have an unrivaled collection of the most desired luxury cruises in the region, cruises that reveal the unspoiled wilderness and hidden gems of Cat Ba Island and Ha Long Bay/Lan Ha Bay that you will not find in guidebooks.
If you are looking for a 5 star cruises with luxury trip, Lacasta cruises is your best choice.
Please contact us +84 941.776.786 for your best deal or visit: www.halongbooking.net
DAY 1: เฮลลองเบย์- วิธีเบย์( KAYAKING/SWIMMING) ( L/ D)
08:00: Our tour guide and Shuttle Bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old
08: 45 Departure to Ha long Bay for 2.5 Hours.
10:30: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor
12:00 – 12:30 Welcome to La Casta Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Complete check-in procedure.
13:00 Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Ha long – Lan Ha Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha Bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
15h45: You will do Kayaking under our tour guide’s instructions in so many beautiful spots, then Swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air). Heading back toward the sleeping area. Join in Tea break at afternoon.
17.30: Come back to our Lacasta Cruise and participate in our Sunset party. Take photos and relax.
19:00: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise.
21:00: Evening entertainments: Join in squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on the La Casta Cruise.
DAY 2: วิธีเบย์- TAI CHI LESSON – SKULL ISLAND- HANOI ( B/L)
7:00-7:45: Have breakfast. Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
08:00: – Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets
– Explore Skull Island ( 3 years ago in 2017, Hollywood they came here to use that place for the background of King Kong movie )
09:15: Back to your cabin, take relax and check carefully all the luggage before leaving your cabin
9:30: Check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay for room service. Complete check-out procedure and enjoy your last lunch at La Casta cruise.
11:30: La Casta Cruise are landing Tuan Chau Harbor, tourist say goodbye to sail or sand finish the cruise.
15:00 – 15:30: Arrive in Hanoi
– Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, finest bathroom amenities
– All meals on board
– Complimentary water on shuttle bus (for guests use our transfer service) and welcome drink on board
– Complimentary water in the room (1 bottle of water/person/perday)
– Tai Chi, cookery demonstration, kayaking
– Entrance and sightseeing fees – Fruits and local wine in Sunset party. (NOT FOR HAPPY HOURS)
– Internet wi-fi in the cabin, HD LED TV
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking guide
– Transfer service
– Tips and other personal expenses
– Surcharge for Christmas (24/12) & New Year’s Eve (31/12)
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
– Beverages (cocktail, wine, other drinks)