Itinerary of Halong Apricot Cruises 2days 1 night
Apricot Cruise is the initial 3-star cruise on Halong Bay operators an Exclusive and Distinction Itinerary. Golden Sun’s destinations in the itinerary are Dog Islet, fighting cock islet, Hoa Cuong Fishing Village and Luon Cave, Ti Top Cave and Sung Sot Cave will be a memorable journey of tourists to visit Halong Bay.
Day 1 ( Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – Lunch – Titop Island – Surprising Cave – Sunset party – Dinner – Fishing )
7:45 – 8:30: Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina.Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for a welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard.
12:30: Check in your cabin. Time to refresh.
13:00: Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
14:00: Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
15:30 Visit the Titop Island – swimming Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoying beautiful seascape on the way.
18:00: Enjoy the Sunset Party on the sundeck (free wine & fresh fruits).
19:00 Dinner is served.
20:00 Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around, karaoke singing… Overnight on board: Clean air-conditioned rooms with private washroom
Day 2 : (Tai Chi – Breakfast – kayaking – Cooking demonstration – lunch – your hotel)
6:30 – 6:45 Do Tai Chi or a photo hunt
7:00 Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
8:00 Kayaking to explore the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
9:00 We board the cruise again.Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store.
10:00 Join in the Cooking Class, teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served.
11: 30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
16:00 Arrival back at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quater
• Shuttle bus per person round trip
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
• English Speaking Guide on board
• All meal on board as itinerary
• Cooking demonstration
• Kayaking or small bamboo boat
• Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
• 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
• 1 bottle of mineral water on the shuttle bus
• Tax, service charge, insurance on board
• Wifi’s signal onboard is just available nearby Habour (mainland)
• A/C time inside the bedroom: After dinner to 7.00 am on the next morning.
• Private car (upon request)
• Additional drinks
• Tips and other personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above.