GROUP TOUR: HANOI – HALONG BAY – 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
( 1 Night sleep on Golden Star Cruise & 1 Night in Halong Hotel 3 or 4 star )
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Surprising Cave – Titop Island (L,D)
07:45 – 08:30 Tour guide and the shuttle bus will pick up you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Halong. On the halfway stop for a short break of of about 20 minutes.
12:30 Arrive Tuan Chau International Port, then transferring to Golden Star Cruise by small boat. Enjoy welcome drinks, crew briefing before checking in the cabin. Start cruising and enjoy a special lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes while the boat slowly slides on romantic
15:30 Visiting Sung Sot Cave ( Surprising Cave)
16:30 Our cruise will take you to the Titop Island, it is noted for having a viewpoint at its peak which affords splendid views all around Halong bay. Or you can enjoy your swimming on romance Sandy beach.
17:30 Enjoy the Sunset party with wine and fruit and relaxing on the sun deck
18:00 Cooking class how to make fresh noodle roll, you can enjoy the product which you make it.
19:00 Enjoy your dinner in the restaurant in the middle romantic quite bay.
20:00 Playing some sports games like: Football table, Darts, Fishing, karaoke, dancing…
Day 2: Halong – Pearl Farm – Kayaking – Hanoi (B,L)
06:30 Wake up early to see the sunrise on Ha Long Bay then have breakfast with tea and coffee free
08:00 The boat cruising to Pearl farm. The pearls in Halong are the most renowned in Vietnam. The process of farming and retrieving pearls takes years.
09:00 Enjoy kayaking discover Halong bay. Then back to Cruise check out, take time to relax
11:00 Have lunch while the boat is cruising back to Tuan Chau International Port,
12:30: Take the bus to check-in the hotel in Tuan Chau Island or Halong City and free time
18:00: Have dinner, free time and over night in the hotel.
Day 3: Tuan Chau or Halong – Hanoi (B,L)
08:00: Wake up and have breakfast in the hotel. Then free time to discovery Tuan Chau Island or Halong Dragon Park ( Note: entrance tickets are not included )
11:00: Have lunch in the hotel and then check out
13:00: Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the halfway stop for short break 25 minutes
17:00 – 17:30: Arrival at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends!
– Welcome drink, tea and coffee in the morning.
– Shuttle bus/2pax/2way (Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
– Entrance and sightseeing fees in the itinerary.
– Kayaking, Cooking class, Fishing equipment,…
– English speaking tour guide on the bus and boat
– Slepp on the Boat and Hotel with A/C, hot shower
– Meals as: 2 breakfast, 3 lunches, 2 dinner (B,L,D)
– A bottle of water/person on the bus and boat
– On boad insurance, service charge
– Drinks, tips and single room
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
– Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
– Above 1 m will be charged as an adult
– 2 adults allow 1 child free accompanied
– If 2nd child with parents charge as adults
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
– The person with disability: physical or sensory
– The person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
– The person who is older than 80 years old; Person who is overweight (>120kg)